Camping is usually a cost-effective vacation as it is, but there are ways to keep it even more frugal for those who like to save extra pennies. Bass Pro Shops can help you find any camping gear you need at a great cost. Savings blog https://www.grocerycouponguide.com/ recommends Bass Pro Shop as a great way to meet your family’s outdoor needs in a thrifty way.
For those who want to make their camping trips super cost-effective, here are some ideas.
- Share a campsite with friends and split the cost. Not only will you have double the fun with the right people, you’ll decrease expenses by half. You’ll also have double the number of hands to wash dishes. Bass Pro Shops can help you find the perfect tent to accommodate any number of family members and friends, too.
- If camping with others, share the cost of food by assigning meal preparation to different people. You will save money on ingredients, enjoy the fact someone else is cooking, and benefit from a variety that comes from someone else’s menu ideas. Bass Pro also offers a wide array of competitively priced meal options, including dehydrated foods that can be mixed with water. Some are gourmet!
- You don’t have to drive hundreds of miles to go camping. Save money on gas by staying closer to home. And if you need directions to your destination, Bass Pro offers Garmins and other navigational tools. Besides this, national forests often offer free hiking and backpacking, so even though there is a fee to camp, you’re still getting a bargain.
- Purchase a quality cooler for drinks and food. This will ensure that your all-important edibles are kept safe and palatable. Naturally, Bass Pro has any type of cooler you could possibly need or want, so shop there online or in person today.
- Hit sales! If you want new merchandise without paying full price, keeping track of Bass Pro’s frequent sales is a valuable must. Sign up for the store’s alerts and never miss a bargain.
- Dress appropriately, and avoid being too cold or too hot, too constricted or too unprotected. Dressing according to your outdoor activity is easy with the store’s massive selection of outdoors wear for women, men, and kids. Even your pets are covered with Bass Pro Shops. You could also embrace the outdoors with hooded jacket by using Marcs discounts at OZCodes.com.au. A smart take on the classic hood, this jacket is a must-have in your Winter wardrobe while camping’s.
- If you’re a senior, national forests offer killer discounts. Lifetime passes to parks can be as low as $10. Be sure to check out the details at your local forestry office.
- Be prepared. Pack first-aid needs such as pain relievers, cough drops, antihistamines, bug spray, and calamine lotion (should you have the misfortune of meeting poison oak or ivy). Bass Pro sells well-equipped first-aid kits should you want to be diligent. They also sell extractor pump kits for removing venom and poisons from snake and insect bites. You can never be too safe in the outdoors.
- Plan for a rainy day. Camping can be wet. Bringing a tarp, rain gear, water-resistant clothing, and water-proof supplies is always a good idea. Have some plans for rainy day activities, too, should hiking get too soggy.
No matter where you camp, the experience can be memorable and awesome. Bass Pro Shops is always there to help you with any outdoor need you have, with great prices, helpful customer service, and incredible products.
Want to Save Even More?
Join our FREE newsletter and get even more great advice to your inbox.