Real-time bidding (RTB) is a possibility that may largely increase the efficiency of your marketing campaign from the point of view of efficiency of displaying ads to the target audience, efforts, time, and money that you spend.
But in order to start a good RTB campaign, you have to choose first the right RTB platform that will allow you to do so. To simplify your searches, below we provide you the list of best ad platform 2019 suitable for programmatic advertising, which is a more general notion than the RTB is. Smarty Ads, Polus.media, Pubmatic etc
Tools that RTB field offers
- RTB Ad Exchange. There are many platforms that offer making RTB processes simple and fast, with many publishers and advertisers registered in them to make the efficiency of your advertising budget reach up to 100%.
- RTB Demand-Side platforms (DSP). This is a kind of opportunities, which are completely similar to regular platforms, only where you can define how many and what exactly ads to show to your audience based on their demand to provoke the direct response to their needs.
- Custom Bidder. This tool is a possibility to create your own pattern on bidding the ads to be placed based on many criteria, which turnkey platforms not always provide. Make sure to use your marketing budget wiser.
- RTB bidding API. This is a tool for developers to smoothly integrate your existing marketing, financial, and CRM systems with the online RTB platform, to manage your data with bigger efficiency. You will be able to set up and start RTB campaigns in a more automatic way directly from your working place inside the organization.
- RTB Supply-Side platform (DSP). Opposing to the option of DSP – this tool is driven by supply from publishers and app developers who starve for the placement of your ad at theirs. A great tool for advertisers and ad networks to enhance running the business.
- White Label ad RTB solutions. ‘White Label’ approach is selling some ready-to-consume product of one company under a brand of another company paying a part of income, a stable monthly amount or a specific sum of money for each sold piece. Speaking of RTB White Label solutions, you obtain a fully set-up and tuned system with client support, fully operating, which you can just unwrap on your server(s) and drive customers in.
- Self-Serve RTB bidder systems. These ones provide a bigger span of settings you can adjust and manage, with a closer touch to every your campaign than a turnkey solution. However, such systems don’t mean you are left unassisted – if you need support, you can be provided with it.
An insight into RTB and programmatic advertisement process
Let’s see a bit deeper (by steps) how programmatic advertisement process differs from RTB, which is actually a part of programmatic.
(Q)uestion: Is inventory being auctioned?
- If Yes: It is a Real-Time Bidding.
Q: Is it a public auction?
- If Yes: It is Open Exchange or Open Auction.
- If No: It is Private marketplace or Invitation-only auction.
- If No: It is a Programmatic Direct.
Q: Is inventory guaranteed?
- If Yes: It is Programmatic Guaranteed (or Automated Guaranteed)
- If No: It is Preferred Deal (or Unreserved Fixed Rate).
As the conclusion, we say that everybody wins from the implementation of RTB:
- Maximize their revenues
- Obtain easily scalable solutions
- Further improve monetization.
- Receive cost-effective channels of ads placement
- Optimize ad campaigns from the view of time, money, and efforts
- Receive advances targeting and access to global advertising easy.