The November Costco coupon book is actually good starting on Halloween Day 2018. You can use these coupons until November 26th. Therefore, these deals will take you all the way through Thanksgiving.
Of course, Thanksgiving is about gratitude, but it is also about food. Consequently, you should make sure to look carefully at this month’s Costco coupon book. Keep an eye on all of the food deals to save as much as possible this month.
We have rounded up some of the best Costco grocery coupons to help you out.
Costco Beverage Coupons
Before we dig into the coupons for food, let’s take a look at the beverage coupons Costco offers this month.
Costco Coffee Coupons
First are the coffee coupons. After all, that’s the way most of us start the day. Provided that you’re a coffee drinker, there’s a coupon for you. That’s true whether you like instant coffee, K-cups, ground coffee, or whole coffee beans.
- $5 off Kirkland Signature Pacific Bold and/or Breakfast Blend Fair Trade Certified K-Cup Pods, 120 ct, limit five
- $3.80 off Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee, 45 oz, limit four
- $4 off 2-pack Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee, 13 ct, limit six
- $4 off Starbucks Winter Blend Whole Bean Coffee, 40 oz, limit six
Other Costco Drink Coupons
Of course, not everyone likes coffee. For this reason, there are also Costco grocery coupons this month for hot chocolate, juice, and sparkling water.
- $2 off Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, 50 ct, limit ten
- $4.50 off Naked Juice Variety 12-Pack, limit four
- $4.50 off S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water 15-pack, limit four
November Costco Coupons for Snacks
If you have Thanksgiving guests visiting, you’ll want to stock up on snacks for their stay. Moreover, kids need after-school snacks, and it’s nice to have some on hand. That way, you don’t have extra cooking and food prep during Thanksgiving month. Here are the November Costco snack coupons.
Costco Chocolate Coupons
If you are out of Halloween candy, you might want to take advantage of these Costco coupons for chocolate.
- $3 off Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolate Truffles, 21.2 oz, no limit
- $2.30 off 6-bar packs of Toblerone, limit six
Costco Chips, Crackers, and Popcorn Coupons
If you prefer crunchy snacks, these are the coupons for you:
- $1.75 off G.H. Cretors The Mix Popped Corn, 26 oz, limit five
- $1.70 off Fritos Scoops!, 32 oz, limit five
- $2.10 off Nabisco Ritz Crackers, 61.65 oz, limit five
- $10 off Popcornopolis Mini Cones, 48 ct, no limit; note that this one is an online only coupon
Other Costco Snack Coupons
Of course, there are some other Costco snack coupons this month as well:
- $3 off Mott’s Fruit Snacks, 90 ct, limit four
- $2.50 off Mrs. Thinster’s Dark Chocolate Coconut Cookie Thins, 18 oz, no limit
- $6.50 off ZonePerfect Nutrition Bar Variety Pack, 24 ct, no limit
Costco Grocery Coupons
When it comes to Thanksgiving meals, you need to buy actual food. Stock up on easy meals to simplify cooking throughout the rest of the month. Here are some Costco grocery coupons for November that might help:
Costco Breakfast Coupons
If you need some quick breakfast options then check out these two coupon deals:
- $2.80 off 2-pack Quaker Simply Granola with Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds, 34.5 oz, no limit
- $2.80 off Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Links, 48 ct, no limit
Costco Condiment Coupons
No meal is complete without toppings. Whether you like hummus or mayonnaise, Costco has deals for you in November.
- $3 off four-pack of Bertolli Organic Pasta Sauce, 24 oz, limit ten
- $3 off Kraft Parmesan Cheese, 24 oz, limit five
- $2 off Hellmann’s OR Best Foods Mayonnaise, 64 fl oz, limit six
- $2.70 off Boursin Variety Pack, 3/5.2 oz, no limit
- $1.90 off Humm! Organic Roasted Garlic Hummus, 36 oz, no limit
Costco Lunch and Dinner Coupons
Finally, we are down to the stuff that really matters this month – the meals! There are deals on everything from microwave meals to rolls for the Thanksgiving table. Many of these are no limit coupons so you can stock up.
- $2 off Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice, no limit
- $2 off 2-pack of Kirkland Signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 32 oz, no limit
- $4 off Tasty Bite Madras Lentils, 8-pack of 10 oz each, limit three
- $3.40 off Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, 5/8 oz, no limit
- $3.50 off Marie Callender’s Chicken Pot Pies, 8/10 oz, no limit
- $5 off Cuisine Adventures Spanakopita, 48 ct, no limit
- $4 off Perdue Popcorn Chicken, 4 lbs, no limit
Coupons for the Kitchen
There are tons of Costco coupons for food. However, there are also a few for non-food items that will help you in the kitchen. These are important since November is filled with meal prep. Plus, they’re great gift ideas to get you on your way with holiday shopping at a discount.
First the gifts and appliances:
- $50 off Circulon Premier Professional 13-Piece Cookware Set, limit five
- $100 off KitchenAid 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, limit five
- $40 off FoodSaver 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System, limit five (plus $10 off the sealing bags)
- $40 off Oster French Door Digital Countertop Oven, limit five
Then there are the kitchen supplies:
- $3.70 off Dixie Ultra Paper Plates 10 1/16″, 186 ct and/or 8 1/2″, 285 ct, limit two
- $2.90 off Ziploc Freezer Gallon Bags, 152 ct, limit five
- $2.60 off Ziploc Freezer Quart Bags 216 ct, Sandwich Bags 580 ct and/or Slider Variety Pack, 166 ct, limit five
- $3 off Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 5-pack, limit five
- $3.20 off Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty AND/OR Non-Scratch Sponges, 21 ct, limit five
- $2 off Dawn Platinum Advanced Power Liquid Dish Soap, 90 fl oz, limit two
Last Minute Delivery for Thanksgiving
The November Costco coupon book also offers an important reminder about Thanksgiving deliveries. They offer same day delivery on fresh groceries in most metropolitan areas. They also offer 2-day delivery on non-perishable items. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get everything you need using grocery coupons. If not, at least you will be able to get what you need last-minute from Costco without having to run to the store.
If you are really running behind, you can order an entire Thanksgiving meal this month. The Schwan’s Thanksgiving meal serves eight. It costs $99.99 which is a $15 discount. Alternatively, the A-5 Wagyu 12-pound ribeye roast is $999.99, which is a discount of $280.
Which of these November Costco coupons are you most likely to use? Share in the comments below. If we know more about the coupons that you like then we can make better suggestions for you.