Welcome to our Grocery Coupon Guide Guides Page! We are busy updating this page with links to all of our guides and more. If you don’t see what you are looking for right now, just ask, and remember to check back often as we update this page.
Guide to Finding the Best Coupons Looking for coupons? Newspapers aren’t the only place, or even the best place to look for them. This guide gives you detailed insights, information, and how-tos for finding the best money saving coupons for your needs. Individual guides include:
- Newspapers Insert coupons (2009 Newspaper Insert Schedule)
- In-Store Coupons
- Clipfree and eSaver coupons
- Coupons through Newsletters & Promotions
- Internet Printable Coupons
- Organic and Natural Product Coupons
- Free Product Coupons and Consumer Panels
- Coupons from Contacting Manufacturers
- Coupon Exchanges and Trains
- Other Places Coupons may be Hiding
- Wine Tags — Beef & Meat Coupons
- Coupons From Online Auctions
Guide to Brand Contacts for Coupons, Newsletters, and Special Promotions: Lists and links to all major manufacturer coupon offers
Guide to Saving at your Local Grocery Stores: A step-by-step guide for finding savings and deals in your local area.
$330 in Groceries for $27: A practical example saving 90% on groceries
Guide to Buying and Storing Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs and Spices, Meats and Pantry Items Whether you need to know what a ripe mango should look, smell, and feel like, or how to store a box of cereal indefinitely, these guides will provide the information you need. Buy items at the peak of their season, at the best prices, and keep them fresh until the next great sale comes along.
- Guides to Buying and Storing Fresh Fruits
- Guides to Buying and Storing Fresh Vegetables
- Guides to Buying and Storing Fresh Herbs and Spices
- Guides to Buying and Storing Fresh Meats
Guide to Food Shelf Life: Understanding how long food stays fresh is important information that can help you avoid buying too much when grocery shopping. This guide gives you all the shelf lives for the basic foods you will find in your cupboards and refrigerator.
Guide to Monthly Sales Cycles: One of the best ways to save money is to time buying the things you need to their sales cycle. This guide gives you a list of items that will be at rock bottom prices every month, so you can plan ahead and stock up.
Be Prepared! — Emergency Preparedness and Stockpiling: Knowing what to have on hand in an emergency is important, and keeping those supplies fresh and update, at little cost, is too. Here’s list of what to keep on hand as you begin to stockpile your savings.
Guide to Pharmacy and Prescription Savings: Compare prices, find prescription coupons and rebates, use copayment reductions savings, review the current list of grocery stores offering $4 for 30 day generic prescriptions, and capitalize on your Flexible Spending Account to save money on all your pharmacy needs.
- Manufacturer Prescription Drug Coupons and Savings Cards
- Stores offering $4 – 30 day and $10 – 90 day generic medications
- Understanding the Language of Coupons: Definitions and Abbreviations
- Things You Should Know about Product Recalls
- Coupon Scams and Frauds