Every month we round up the best Costco grocery coupons from the coupon book in the mail and online. While there are tons of coupons for saving money, most of them don’t have anything to do with food.
Of course, it’s great to save money at Costco on anything you might wish to purchase. However, we want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the grocery coupons. Here are the best Costco grocery coupons for January 2019. Keep in mind these member-only savings are good from 1/2/19 through 1/27/19.
Costco Beverage Coupons
The first thing I always look for is the current deals on beverages. Drinks simply aren’t a “must” for our diet (other than water, which you can get from the tap). Therefore, it only makes sense to buy them if they are on sale. That’s why I often think the best Costco grocery coupons are for beverages.
Costco Coffee Coupons
- $4.20 off Nescafé Taster’s Choice House Blend Coffee, 14-ounce, limit five
- $5 off Starbucks Pike Place Medium Roast 100% Arabica K-Cup Pods, 60-count, limit five
- $5 off Keurig Select K-Cup Pods, limit five
Costco Water Coupons
Did you know that bottled water is the highest markup item at the grocery store? You should only ever buy it with a coupon. Luckily, Costco has some this month. In fact, you should stock up now.
- $3.50 off Smartwater, 15-count, limit five
- $4 off Zico Coconut Water, 12-count, limit fifteen
Other Costco Drink Coupons
If you prefer drinks that have some flavor or protein then try these coupons.
- $3.80 off SunnyD Tangy Original with Sport Cap, 30-count, limit five
$5 off Premier Protein Shakes, 18/11 fl oz, limit two
- $4 off Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Mix, limit fifteen, online deal only
Costco Snack Coupons
We all like snacks. In fact, they can be a good addition to any meal plan if you’re smart about both the calories and the price. Here are the best Costco grocery coupons for snacks this month.
Costco Crunchy Snacks
If you’re like me then you enjoy crunchy snacks. Chips, popcorn, peanuts … they’re all satisfying.
- $2.20 off Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers, 2 8.5-ounce bags, limit five
- $2.50 off Late July Snacks Organic Sea Salt Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 28-ounce, no limit
- $3 off Bare Organic Apple Chips, 14-ounce, limit six
- $3 off Made in Nature Mango Pops, 20-ounce, limit four
- $3.20 off Sabra Snackers Classic Hummus with Pretzels, 6-count, no limit
- $3.50 off Frito-Lay Oven Baked Chips Variety Pack, 30-count, limit five
- $4 off Skinny Pop Popcorn, 28-count, limit five
Additionally, this month Costco has a buy one, get one free coupon for Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts 52-ounce, limit three.
Best Costco Grocery Coupons for Granola and Cereal Bars
Snack bars are the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy! Here are a few Costco grocery coupons for those:
- $2.50 off Kirkland Signature Soft & Chewy Granola Bars, 64-count, limit six
- $3.40 off Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar Variety Pack, 36-count, limit five
- $5 off Pure Protein Bar Variety Pack, 21-count, limit 15
Other Costco Snack Coupons
- $3.50 off Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears, 65-count, limit four
- $4.30 off Perky Jerky Original Turkey Jerky, 14 ounce, limit five
Best Costco Grocery Coupons for Food
Of course, you don’t want to waste your entire grocery budget on beverages and snacks. Therefore, you really want to check out the food coupons at Costco. There are so many great ones this month – far more than we usually see. Moreover, a lot of those coupons are for entrees, and quite a few of them are “no limit” coupons. That means you can really stock up this month using the best Costco grocery coupons – get pork chops, cheeseburgers, mini tacos and more!
Costco Breakfast Coupons
- $2.70 off Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries Cereal, 43-ounce, limit six
- $3 off Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese English Muffins, 12-count, no limit
- $3.50 off Kodiak Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix, 72-ounce, limit five
- $4 off Columbus Hickory Smoked Uncured Turkey Bacon, 4/10-ounce, no limit
- $4.20 off Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt Variety Pack, 18-count, no limit
Costco Condiment Coupons
- $2.50 off Jif OR Skippy Peanut Butter, two 48-ounce jars, limit two
- $3 off Classico Organic Pasta Sauce, three 32-ounce jars, limit four
Costco Lunch and Dinner Coupons
- $2.30 off Pulmuone Teriyaki Stir-Fry Udon, 29.4-ounce, no limit
- $2.80 off Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice, 6-count, limit two
- $3 off Boneless Pork Loin Chops AND/OR Roast, no limit
- $3 off Blount King Crab and Corn Chowder, 2/20-ounce, no limit
- Save $3 on Hillshire Farm Naturals Turkey Breast, 3/11 ounce, no limit
- $3.30 off Don Miguel Chicken & Cheese Mini Tacos, 72-count, limit five
- $4 off Pierre Signatures Angus Cheeseburger, 8-count, no limit
Costco Coupons for the Kitchen
If you have some money left over this month, you might want to invest in a few things for the kitchen. The best deal this month is $50 off a Blendtec Classic 575 Blender (limit five if for some reason you need more than one!) Another good deal is for $8 off Brita Lake 10-Cup Water Pitcher + 2 Filters AND/OR Advanced Pitcher Filters 10-count (limit five). After all, since bottled water is expensive (and not so great for the planet) it makes sense to invest a little now to avoid buying bottled water at all.
Here are some more of the best kitchen coupons this month:
- $2.60 off Ziploc Sandwich Bags 580 ct, Freezer Quart Bags 216 ct AND/OR Slider Variety Bags, 166-count, limit five
- $2.90 off Ziploc Freezer Gallon Bags, 152-count, limit five
- $5 off Pyrex 4-Piece Decorated Glass Food Storage Set, limit five
What will you be buying at Costco in January?
- How to Save Money at Costco
- Find Hidden Discounts at Costco
- Here are all Costco Locations in Washington State
Want to Save Even More?
Join our FREE newsletter and get even more great advice to your inbox.