Once you understand the basics of couponing and you know where you can find the information you need, you will have to use some basic and not so basic strategies to get the most out of your coupons. Here are some of the strategies you may want to consider:
- Double Your Savings with Rebates
- Extending Sales using Rain Checks
- Understanding Seasonal Sales
- Guide to Sales Cycles for Rock Bottom Prices
- Coupon, But No Product: what to do when you have a coupon you want to use, but your grocery store doesn’t carry the product.
- The Gift Card Appraoch Grocery Budgeting
- Men Don’t Buy Tampons and Other Budget Busters
Want to Save Even More?
Join our FREE newsletter and get even more great advice to your inbox.